AfterCare Recovery Coaching for Individuals Recovering from Drug and Alcohol Addiction
24 hours a day to help
Pain Medication Addiction AfterCare
Alcohol Abuse AfterCare Coaching
AfterCare Recovery Coaching is the missing link between Rehab & Sobriety for the rest of your life.
**NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) states that there is a 60% relapse rate for substance abuse patients**
**NIAAA (National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism) found evidence that 90% of Alcoholics relapse at least once after Rehab**
This is unacceptable! For this reason AfterCare Recovery Services was created. Weekly one on one phone or Skype sessions with a Licensed and Certified Recovery Coach is the solution. 1 to 2 hours per week of Recovery Coaching for 12 full months AFTER Rehab will make the difference and help your recovery last a lifetime.
- Help keep you accountable for your sobriety.
- Help you set 3, 6, 9 and 12 month goals and work together towards acheivement.
- Celebrate your milestone accomplishments.
- Offer support when you're feeling weak & when you're feeling strong.
- Reinforce the tools and coping skills learned in treatment.
- Give you someone to confide in and uplift you on a weekly basis.
- Provide you with someone to lock arms with. To work with you as a team to keep you focused on what matters most.
- Bring families together and stregnthen bonds.
An AfterCare Recovery Coach is NOT an Authority figure but rather an accountability partner to help guide you in making your own decisions and help you set the goals needed to acheive your hopes & dreams.
Our Recovery Coaches are NOT Therapists nor Counselors. Recovery Coaches are Licensed and Certified Life Coaches specializing in teaching life skills to recovering addicts.
"I am so satisfied with the Recovery Coaching that was set up for my daughter. It works! I am absolutely certain that without the aftercare coaching she would be back on drugs again or dead. I know this because she'd been into rehab 4 times and never stayed clean for more than a month or so. Thank you so much!
AfterCare Recovery Coaching works for all addictions. Opiates, Benzo's, Alcohol, Cocaine, Marijuana. Whatever the addiction, we help you stay clean.
"When I completed an inpatient program, I was recommended to do the AfterCare coaching to help me with goal setting and direction. What I got was a lot more than that. It saved my marriage and my life. I am confidant that without the coaching I have received, I would have surely gone back to the bottle. The coaching brought my family together and helped us all through our issues. I am the kind of person that needed a support system other than AA meetings. The coaching gave me the individualized attention that AA could not provide. I am forever grateful.
Benzodiazepine Addiction AfterCare
Thank you for setting me up with my AfterCare Coach. Paulette has been unbelievable in helping me make the changes I have been struggling to make my whole life. After 30 days of Inpatient treatment in Malibu, I felt great but as soon as I got home to my familiar environment, familiar triggers and home life, it was not long before I felt my demons creeping back in. I have revealed to my recovery coach things that I have not faced even with my therapist of 10 years. Thank you again for helping me get conrol of my life for the first time ever. Your aftercare program works!"
Why is AfterCare Recovery
Coaching so important?
support after Rehab
- Coaching gives you an outlet to voice your emotions
- Coaching gives you direction and focus
- Coaching keeps you accountable for your sobriety
- Coaching guides you in setting you own realistic goals
- Coaching brings families together
- Coaching is a shoulder to cry on and an arm to lock on to for support
- Coaching keeps the tools learned in rehab fresh in your mind
- Coaching is NOT an authority figure but rather your own accountability partner